- Heavy-duty guard rails protect from damage due to forklift impact.
- Customizable and easily assembled.
Build rail systems 1, 2 or 3 rails high by just stacking rail units one on top of the other. Can be coupled together to make runs as long as needed. Make 90° corners by connecting 2 rail systems together with a corner coupler. Available in 4', 6', 8' and 10' lengths. FOB Shipping Point.
Benefits of Build-A-Rail Guard Rail
- Stackable and side-by-side joinable units provide flexibility in guard rail system design.
- Highly visible, yellow powder coat painted steel units provide a durable and attractive barrier.
- Barriers are designed to withstand impact to keep valuable equipment safe from forklift traffic.
- Durable and attractive black plastic end caps close ends and tops giving finished look.
- Straight sections and 90° turns are easily accomplished using straight and corner collar couplers.
- Rail sections constructed of sturdy 5/32” wall 4” x 4” steel tube.
- Base units constructed of 5/32” wall 4” x 4” steel tube welded to 5/8” thick 10” x 10” base plates.
- Requires 3/4" wedge anchors for mounting - anchors not included.